Setup and Usage
- You will be given a download link for the Catznip Crash Debugger.
- Create a folder somewhere on your computer and place the downloaded CatznipCrashDebug.exe in this folder.
- Run CatznipCrashDebug.exe. It will find and launch the Catznip Viewer and create a log file in the folder.
- Use Catznip as normal / as instructed. There should be no noticeable performance impact.
- A .log file and .dmp .file will be created for each crash.
- You will have been given instructions on where / how to send us both of these files.
- Once the files have been sent they can be deleted.
Additional Tools & Tips
If you are comfortable using a compression utility such as 7zip, zipping the files before sending them will make them smaller & quicker to transfer.